In Shepherd of the Woods School’s small Kindergarten class your child will receive a strong academic foundation and be nurtured academically, socially, and emotionally. Our small class and small school helps your child build the confidence needed to begin a successful academic journey.
With our blended learning model, your child will:
- Receive small group, direct instruction from our teachers.
- Complete collaborative and independent work to sharpen academic skills.
- Use adaptive, computer-based learning to grow academic skills.
You and your child receive:
- Specific feedback on your child’s academic level from the Measure of Academic Progress (MAP) assessment.
- Regular feedback on your child’s mastery and growth in academic skills.
Our parents enjoy:
- Consistent communication between home and school through emails and apps.
- Access 24/7 to student progress.
- Regular family and service activities.
We accept students younger than 5 years old as of September 1 into Kindergarten based on social, emotional, and academic maturity. To find learn more about how your child will benefit from our Kindergarten, contact our Admissions Counselor, Angie Ervin: 904-814-5234 or email@example.com.