Preschool Grades (VPK)
At Shepherd of the Woods School, your child will build a strong foundation to be a successful, Christian citizen who is well prepared for elementary school. Your child will learn that learning is a journey that takes time and that “I can!”
Your child will enjoy:
- Small classroom sizes.
- Large group instruction followed by small group instruction for personalized learning.
- Interactive, research-based literacy and language development.
- Hands-on learning and discovery in math, science, social studies, and art/music.
- Weekly use of technology for learning.
- Listening to stories and visiting the library.
- Daily outside, physical activity.
- Weekly faith lessons and chapel.
Our parents enjoy:
- Consistent communication between home and school through emails and apps.
- Access 24/7 to student progress.
- Regular family and service activities.
To find learn more about how your child will benefit from our Preschool, contact our Admissions Counselor, Angie Ervin: 904-641-3393 or email@example.com.