Blended Learning – An Innovative Approach to Personalized Learning
With blended learning, your child will:
- Receive personalized, differentiated instruction in small groups (6:1).
- Learn on adaptive, academic online programs to grow academic skills.
- Collaborate with other students to develop academic and social skills.
- Perform at the highest level possible your child’s pace: advanced, typical, or remedial.
- Develop digital literacy skills that will prepare your child for college and career.
To find out more about how our blended learning model will provide your child the opportunity to thrive academically and socially, contact our Admissions Counselor, Angie Ervin: 904-814-5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindergarten through 8th Grade